Wednesday, October 25, 2006

where have I been?!

wow, it's been a long time, but it's ok, I have a good excuse. 4 tests in the past 2 weeks! but now I'm done, and get to rest for a few days before I have to start studying hardcore again. I bought a new toy within the past week. It's one of these: http://www.archos.com/products/video/av_500/index.html?country=global〈=en
it should be pretty fun, I haven't had much time to play around with it. But I will be downloading Firefly to it. I haven't seen it in a while, and I feel like watching it again.

so I learned how to give one of these last week.
it was pretty exciting, and I will be giving flu shots this friday. =D maybe I'm a little too happy about it.

Halloween party is this friday, and then the Stache Bash is on saturday. There should be many pictures, but most of them are probably going to be on facebook, since I'm not the one taking them. I'll have to pull out the more interesting ones and put them here. like this... (this is from slacklining at home a few years ago w/ nick).
this stuff is really fun, and it's not as crazy as it looks.

No comments: